It's a great day!
ABC Early Learning Academy is seeking an experienced Childcare Director/Assistant Director to fulfill a front-line managerial role. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building memorable connections with parents, sparking passion in teachers, motivating all supporting staff members and instilling a lifelong love for learning in our children.
ABC Early Learning Academy has a simple standard: Excellence. Every level within our organization works closely together to ensure that a child’s emotional, mental and physical needs receive personalized attention and care. We strive to provide an environment that welcomes creativity, continued growth and a promising outlook for the future. A positive and healthy atmosphere for our children can only be ensured with strong leadership, organization and a commitment to success.
Qualifications for the Childcare Director / Assistant Director Position
- High School Diploma/GED mandatory
- CDA, TCC, AA or BA in Early Childhood Development a plus
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Management role
- 1 years of experience in Early Childhood Development
- Proficient computer, communication and computational skills including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, email functionality and ability to articulate written and verbal communication
Requirements for the Childcare Director / Assistant Director Position
- Must demonstrate powerful leadership that motivates, fosters trust, collaboration, transparency and accountability
- Must collaborate with management team to share insight and ensure total quality assurance by implementing the policies and guidelines that sustain continuous improvement and operational stability
- Must be organized, disciplined, goal oriented and driven toward operational efficiency, profitability and quality control
- Must be energetic, flexible and poised under pressure. Able to creatively and responsibly resolve conflict
- Must ensure a loving and welcoming environment by maintaining the appearance, cleanliness and safety of facility
- Must commit to taking interest and safeguarding the integrity of ABC’s principles and practices
- Must proactively assist with enrolling new families, retaining existing accounts and continued development of innovative, hands on procedures
To apply, please send your resume with a cover letter to offer your candidacy for this challenging and rewarding position.
|Job Category||Administration, Leadership|