Are you looking to join an early learning academy dedicated to providing an exciting, fun and loving environment for children? You can learn about joining our phenomenal team on this page. Browse open positions below. You can apply directly on this site.
ABC Early Learning Academy is seeking an experienced Childcare Director/Assistant Director to fulfill a front-line managerial role. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building memorable connections with parents, sparking passion in teachers, motivating all supporting staff members and instilling a lifelong love for learning in our children. ABC Early Learning Academy has a simple standard: Excellence. Every level within our organization works closely together to ensure that a child’s emotional, mental and physical needs receive personalized attention and care. We strive to provide an environment that welcomes creativity, continued growth and a promising outlook for the future. A positive and healthy atmosphere for our children can only be ensured with strong leadership, organization and a commitment to success.
Qualifications for the Childcare Director / Assistant Director Position
- High School Diploma/GED mandatory
- CDA, TCC, AA or BA in Early Childhood Development a plus
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Management role
- 1 years of experience in Early Childhood Development
- Proficient computer, communication and computational skills including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, email functionality and ability to articulate written and verbal communication
Requirements for the Childcare Director / Assistant Director Position
- Must demonstrate powerful leadership that motivates, fosters trust, collaboration, transparency and accountability
- Must collaborate with management team to share insight and ensure total quality assurance by implementing the policies and guidelines that sustain continuous improvement and operational stability
- Must be organized, disciplined, goal oriented and driven toward operational efficiency, profitability and quality control
- Must be energetic, flexible and poised under pressure. Able to creatively and responsibly resolve conflict
- Must ensure a loving and welcoming environment by maintaining the appearance, cleanliness and safety of facility
- Must commit to taking interest and safeguarding the integrity of ABC’s principles and practices
- Must proactively assist with enrolling new families, retaining existing accounts and continued development of innovative, hands on procedures
ABC Early Learning Academy is seeking AWESOME, FUN AND ENERGETIC teachers in Infant, Toddler and Preschool classrooms.The ideal candidate will be passionate about building memorable connections with parents, expressing their creativity, supporting and collaborating with team members and instilling a lifelong love for learning in our children. Duties include maintaining an organized and clean classroom, implementing lesson plans, performing assessments and most importantly providing lots of patience, love and hugs! If you are ready to join our team as an awesome infant, toddler or preschool teacher, apply today! Full-time and Part-time Positions available.